Celeste Clark's original illustration "Farm Studies no.1" printed and available in several fine art paper types: Deckled-edge handmade paper, acid-free archival art paper or gallery wrapped canvas- all paper options are of the highest standard and are hand-prepared to preserve the genuine look of the original artwork. See photos for reference of each printed paper type.
All prints are carefully made-to-order out of our studio in Dallas, Texas. We are a small-batch print shop and do not mass produce, ensuring every print is pristine!
- Petite 5x7" deckled edge handcrafted paper
- Vintage 8.5x11" deckled edge handcrafted paper (sizes vary due to handcrafted nature)
- Classic 8.5x11" archival art print
- Large 11x14" unstretched canvas print
- Colossal Canvas 24x32” (stretched on wooden backing - expect +2 week production time)
- Professional Canvas 30x40" (stretched on wooden backing - expect +2 week production time)
-mailed out flat in a protective packaging, delivery depends on your location from Dallas - check our FAQ for current shipping and turnaround time.
Due to the handmade process, there may be some slight imperfections! No two prints are the same, each paper material will have unique textures. Colors may vary to each monitor screen. All sales are final.
Artwork is copyright of Celeste Clark.